New York CityPASS®: Save 40% at 6 Top Attractions
- Visit 6 major New York City attractions at significant savings
- Get instant delivery of mobile tickets
- Enjoy popular attractions such as: Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History and The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Choose from either Top of the Rock Observatory OR Guggenheim Museum
- Choose from either Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Choose from either 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
New York CityPASS includes admission to:
1. The Empire State Building: With iconic views and a new museum, the Empire State Building provides breathtaking 360-degree, open-air views from the 86th-floor observatory.
2. American Museum of Natural History: Explore human cultures, the natural world, and the universe with a visit to one of the world’s most famous natural history museums.
3. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: New York’s most visited museum and attraction. The Met presents over 5,000 years of art from every corner of the world for everyone to experience and enjoy. At the Met’s uptown branch, The Met Cloisters, explore the art, architecture, and gardens and medieval Europe.
4. Top of the Rock OR Guggenheim Museum
Top of the Rock: Experience incredible 360-degree panoramic views of New York City and beyond from interior and exterior decks on the top three floors of this legendary art deco skyscraper, 30 Rock.
Guggenheim Museum: Frank Lloyd Wright’s mid-century masterpiece of modern architecture, located alongside scenic Central Park. See collection highlights, including works by Manet, Picasso, Van Gogh and more.
5. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island: Experience the beauty and history of the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island Immigration Museum with Statue Cruises.
Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises: Take in the world’s premier skyline with up-close and magnificent views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade and 101 NYC sights.
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
9/11 Memorial & Museum: Pay your respects to the victims of the 9/11 attacks at the 9/11 Memorial & Museum. Examine the history and impact of the events and learn the stories of loss and recovery within the Museum.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Get an up-close look at the space shuttle Enterprise and 28 aircraft, including the world’s fastest jet.
- Empire State Building (General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) Plus Bonus Night General Admission)
- American Museum of Natural History (General Admission, including the Hayden Planetarium Space Show or a giant-screen movie in 3D and 2D)
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art (General Admission for three consecutive days at The Met Fifth Avenue and The Met Cloisters. Includes Audio Guide on your first visit.)
- Guggenheim Museum (General Admission) OR Top of the Rock (General Admission)
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island (Flex ticket for one Statue Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island and admission to Ellis Island Immigration Museum) OR Circle Line Cruises (Admission to one Landmark, Harbor Lights, or Liberty Cruise, or The BEAST Speedboat Ride)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum (General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavillion) OR 9/11 Memorial and Museum (General Admission)
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Present your CityPASS mobile ticket at each attraction to be scanned for entry. Some attractions may require you to make advance timed reservations by phone or online as per instructions in the CityPASS Travel Guide link.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Some of the attractions may now require timed entry. This may require you reserving your time with such attractions by phone or online in advance. Please review the CityPASS travel guide link provided on your ticket for details.
- For Bonus Night General Admission to the Empire State Building: Enjoy a same-day visit May-Aug 10pm-closing, Sep-Apr 8pm-closing
-To make it easier for travelers, the New York CityPASS is valid for 30 days from first use. Simply activate your ticket before February 28, 2021
- Unless otherwise noted, tickets are valid for one-time entry to attractions.
- Ticket inclusions are subject to change.