Experience the symbols and sights of America’s freedom on a helicopter tour of New York City. Fly over the city to see its most memorable spots.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 - 22 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please call at 1-862-849-2652 as soon as you arrive. A light blue colored shuttle van with a red and white helicopter and New York Helicopter logo will pick you up from the front of Bistro Restaurant located in the middle of the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- The helicopter has seats for 6 passengers and 1 pilot
- All tours are shared with other passengers and require a minimum of 5 passengers for the tour to operate, which may result in a time or day change
- All 6 seats must be purchased for a private tour
- Seating goes according to weight and balance. The weight for one person is a maximum of 250 pounds. If your weight exceeds the limit then you will have to purchase an additional seat or forfeit your flight