Enjoy a bird's eye perspective of NYC on a narrated helicopter tour as you cruise over Manhattan's iconic skyscrapers, come face to face with the Statue of Liberty, and head uptown past Central Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 18 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
This tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 on the East River, New York, NY 10004. Check-in starts 45 minutes before the starting time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers must pay a non-inclusive boarding fee of $40.00 USD before the departure of the flight
- You are not guaranteed a window seat and may be seated in the back
- The pre-recorded tour narration minimizes the interaction with customers and pilots so the pilots can focus on air traffic and radio calls within the busiest airspace in the country
- This is not meant to create distance from our pilots, but solely a measure of extra safety