New York City's Madame Tussauds in Times Square is the only place with no ropes or barriers holding you back from getting photos with your favorite stars. It was voted as one of New York’s most unique attractions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Madame Tussauds New York is located at 234 West 42nd Street, between 7th and 8th Avenues, Times Square, New York NY 10036.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The experience is self-guided. Allow around 60-90 minutes to complete your tour, though you may take as little or as long as you need
- Due to COVID-19 preventative measures, some experiences may be limited or unavailable