Climb aboard a European-inspired, all-glass dining vessel and enjoy a 2 or 3-hour cruise through New York Harbor complete with live entertainment by an onboard pianist. Feast on your meal at your private table while taking in the spectacular views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pier 61 Chelsea Piers, 111C 11th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure
- For the dinner cruise, most guests choose elegant or dressy-casual attire; cocktail wear or dressy-casual attire is appropriate; dressy jeans are acceptable although casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and foam flip flops are discouraged
- For the lunch or brunch cruise, dressy-casual attire is appropriate (i.e. sundresses, nice pants or shorts, collared shirts); dressy jeans are acceptable; casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes or flip flops are discouraged.
- The menu is subject to change; before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking; guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only