Explore top nightlife venues in Manhattan with a local insider. Visit historic bars, chic cocktail lounges, a live music venue, and a majestic rooftop to experience a fun, social, and authentic night out in NYC.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet on 8th Avenue between 49th Street and 50th Street. Look for your host outside the 8th Avenue entrance to the office building of Cravath, Swaine & Moore. There is a bike rack on the street in front and a large American flag on the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour includes a moderate amount of walking between locations, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is upscale/business casual. No ripped clothing, flip flops, tank top shirts or sports jerseys.
- Participants must be 21 years of age with a valid government-issued ID (Passport required for non-U.S. citizens)
- Backpacks are not allowed
- The host is English-speaking unless specified otherwise