Explore top nightlife venues in Manhattan with a local insider. Visit historic bars, chic cocktail lounges, and one majestic rooftop to experience a fun, social, and authentic night out in NYC.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet on 8th Avenue between 49th Street and 50th Street. Outside the 8th Avenue entrance to the office building of Cravath, Swaine & Moore. There is a bike rack on the street in front and a large American flag on the building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour includes a moderate amount of walking between locations, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is upscale/business casual. No ripped clothing, flip flops, tank top shirts or sports jerseys.
- Participants must be 21 years of age with a valid government-issued ID (Passport required for non-U.S. citizens)
- Backpacks are not allowed
- The host is English-speaking unless specified otherwise