NYC: Night Holiday Lights and Cocoa Cruise
- Set sail in NY Harbor and admire the city skyline at night
- Get into the holiday spirit aboard a classic 1920s-style yacht
- Sit back, relax, and listen to some holiday music at a private table
- Enjoy waterside views of New York's most iconic attractions
See all the major lower Manhattan sites from the water lit up at night. Marvel at the sweeping skyline from inside the heated, glassed-in observatory, or venture to the open bow for pictures and more unobstructed views of Manhattan.
Bring a camera or phone as there are some great photo opportunities on this cruise. Listen to some holiday music and sit back with a beverage at your private table.
Capacity limitations follow the New York State guidelines. Guests will be assigned private tables separated by plexiglass panes and air circulates through an advanced filtration system.
- 1.5-hour yacht cruise
- 1 beverage
- Tips (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) - W. 22nd and Hudson River (Manhattan, NY) The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. The local supplier is at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water — just a few steps from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Food is required to accompany any alcoholic drink and food selections are available for purchase onboard
• If you are purchasing tickets separately from others but are part of the same group, please contact the local operator so that you can be seated together