NYC: Sightseeing Holiday Cruise with Drink
- Enjoy a daytime cruise of New York Harbor on a festively decorated 1920s-style yacht
- See the sights from the climate-controlled indoor observatory or from the open deck
- Admire New York's most iconic attractions from the unique perspective of the water
See all the major Lower Manhattan sights from the water. Marvel at the sweeping skyline from inside the heated, glassed-in observatory, or venture to the open deck for pictures and unobstructed views. Enjoy light narration by the captain and some holiday music from the sound system.
Sit back and relax with a drink at your private table. Spectacular homemade hot cocoa and snacks will be available for purchase. Capacity limitations will follow the New York State guidelines. You will be assigned private tables separated by plexiglass panes, and air will circulate through an advanced filtration system.
- 1.5-hour yacht cruise
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Pier 62 of the Chelsea Piers, located where West 22nd Street meets the Hudson River. The local partner is at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water, just a few steps from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, capacity is reduced to 50% or more. Zones will be assigned at check-in to maintain social distancing throughout the trip
• Food is required to accompany any alcoholic drink and food selections are available for purchase onboard
• When purchasing tickets, customers should make a special note if buying tickets separately from others but are part of the same group