Get into the holiday spirit on a daytime sightseeing cruise aboard a festively decorated 1920s-style yacht. Enjoy light narration by your captain as you cruise past New York's iconic landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The boat departs from Pier 62 of the Chelsea Piers, located where West 22nd Street meets the Hudson River. The local partner is at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water, just a few steps from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- Food selections are available for purchase onboard
- When purchasing tickets, customers should make a special note if buying tickets separately from others but are part of the same group
- — guests will be assigned a private table separated by clear partitions in the salon