New York City: Harlem Bike Rentals
- Tour Harlem and Central Park by high-quality Cannondale bike
- Choose between hybrid bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes, e-bikes, tandems, baby seats, double trailers, and more
- Visit the Apollo Theatre, Croton Aqueduct Gate House, Strivers Row, Hamilton Grange House, the Harriet Tubman Statue, and Malcolm X Mosque
Along the way, you’ll also get to see the historic Hamilton Heights district, including the Hamilton Grange House, which was physically moved and relocated three separate times.
Travel past the famous Schomburg Library, see the Harriet Tubman statue and, finally, the Malcolm X Mosque. Then, we return to Central Park North. Remember to bring your camera: there will be fantastic views of Central Park from these higher locations and the historic architecture is beautiful.
- Illustrated map
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
• Please bring your ID and credit card
• Please dress comfortably
• Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children are available at an additional cost upon request. Children must be at least one year of age to ride in the baby seat
• No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present