Save up to 40% off admission with the New York Explorer Pass. Choose 2 to 10 attractions, tours, and experiences from over 95 things to do in New York, including the Empire State Building and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 2 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Activate your pass at any of the attractions or tours included on the New York Explorer PassOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Your Explorer Pass will be instantly delivered to you in pdf format, which you can either save on your phone or print off. This pdf will include your individual QR coded pass along with the digital guide
- All passes are valid for up to 2 years from the purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. You then have 60 days to use your pass on the remaining number of attractions purchased
- Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations. Please check the digital guide for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance
- A few popular attractions don't have reservation requirements, but can involve wait times during busy periods
- The bus tours offered can fill up very quickly and a seat cannot be guaranteed
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure to check them before your visit