New York City: Central Park Walking Tour
- Discover the restorative power of Central Park from the stress of big city life
- Recognize how natural landscapes and cultural landmarks intermingle in this urban oasis
- Photograph many famous park locations featured in hundreds of movies and TV shows
- Enjoy the songs of birds and the laughter of children as you stroll around the park
Many people are familiar with Central Park, but do not know the most interesting places to explore. With 843 acres, this landscape masterpiece has a lot to offer. Your guide will show you the highlights of Central Park, many of which feature in popular movies. See the Gapstow Bridge, a film site for the home alone II movie, and pass the Wollman Rink, from love story and serendipity.
Walk past the Dairy, and stroll along the Mall and Literary Walk. Explore Conservatory Water, an ornamental pond that featured in the Stuart Little movie. See the Alice in Wwonderland statue, and Bethesda Terrace that overlooks the lake. Cross Bow Bridge, where some of the filming of spider man III took place. Wander through Strawberry Fields, the peace garden and memorial to John Lennon.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
This Tour begins at 2 Columbus Circle (Broadway side of the Museum of Arts and Design). Address: 2 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019, USA. Please meet and check in directly with the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please dress appropriately for the weather