Enjoy a bird's-eye view of New York’s Manhattan Island on a sightseeing helicopter flight. Take in the city sights in a specially designed helicopter offering 180-degree views from the sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 20 - 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Children aged 2 and over are required to have their own seat/pay full-price
- A safety video is available in English, French, German, and Spanish
- Tours rescheduled within 24 hours of the scheduled flight time are subject to a $50 per person rescheduling fee
- There are no helicopter flights out of Manhattan on Sundays, flights from New Jersey are available
- Not all flights depart from Manhattan, please double check where your flight departs based on the option you choose