Experience Manhattan at the most magical time of year on a guided tour of the festive lights and Christmas decorations of the holiday season. Look at the amazing shop window displays and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
St. Patrick's Cathedral, 5th Avenue, New York.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note that admission to St. Patrick's Cathedral is not available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with the office
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately