New York: Central Park City Running Tour
- Escape the city on a run through the trails in the Ramble
- Enjoy the tranquility and community created in Strawberry Fields
- Watch the sea lions do their early morning laps
- Run over Bow Bridge, the most photographed location in the park
The lower portion of the park features the most ambitious landscape architecture ever implemented in the United States and magically escorts the viewer out of the city and into a peaceful park surrounding. There are a few planned stops along the route where your guide will point out items of interest as well as good photo opportunities.
This tour is not a race and is suitable for all running abilities. More than one guide will be provided depending on group size as well as varied paces. Please do not worry - you will not be left behind.
- Bottle of water
- Guided tour
- Coat/bag check
Prepare for the activity
USS Maine Monument in Columbus Circle (Entrance to Central Park at 59th Street and 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10019, United States. The closest subway stations to the start are the 1/A/C/B/D Trains to the Columbus Circle Subway StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour will approximately be 1.5 hours in duration
• Photos will be taken by your running guide but we encourage you to bring your own camera as well
• Your running guide will be using a running backpack and will carry small items for you if necessary