New York Botanical Garden: Garden Pass Ticket
- Explore the largest Botanical Garden in any city in the United States
- Discover 60 specialty gardens and collections comprising more than a million plants
- Immerse yourself in stunning seasonal landscapes at this National Historic Landscape
- See the award-winning Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden and Native Plant Garden
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Summer brings flowering abundance to the 60 gardens and plant collections, and fall creates a riot of color in the native forest. Winter welcomes New York City's beloved tradition, The Holiday Train Show, to the Haupt Conservatory, while spring celebrates the promise of a new season with flowering cherries, magnolias, daffodils, and more.
See the award-winning Peggy Rockefeller Rose Garden and Native Plant Garden. Immerse yourself in stunning seasonal landscapes at this National Historic Landscape.
Your Garden Pass includes admission to the outdoor gardens and collections.
- Entry to New York Botanical Garden
- Outdoor access to 250 acres
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The main entrance is located at NYBG Leon Levy Visitor Center, 2900 Southern Blvd., Bronx, NY 10458. By Metro-North Railroad: From Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Cross Southern Boulevard to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. By New York City Subway: Take the B, D or 4 train to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. Exit the station and take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. Alternatively, walk 8 blocks down the hill on Bedford Park Blvd., turn left onto Southern Blvd. and walk 1 block to the Mosholu Gate entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The indoor areas are currently closed due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures