New York Botanical Garden: All-Garden Pass Ticket
- Visit the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, a New York City landmark
- Discover the 50 gardens and collections, including the Native Plant Garden
- Hop on a narrated tram tour that offers an overview of the Garden
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Summer brings flowering abundance to the 50 gardens and plant collections, and fall creates a riot of color in the native forest. Winter welcomes New York City's beloved tradition, The Holiday Train Show, to the Haupt Conservatory, while spring and The Orchid Show celebrate the promise of a new season.
Visit the Enid A. Haupt Conservatory, special exhibitions, the Everett Children's Adventure Garden and the Rock Garden (April to October) and enjoy the Tram Tour. Your All-Garden Pass includes admission to all of these.
- Outdoor access to 250 acres
- Enid A. Haupt Conservatory
- Special exhibitions
- Everett Children's Adventure Garden
- Rock Garden, from April through October
- Tram tour
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The main entrance is located at NYBG Leon Levy Visitor Center, 2900 Southern Blvd., Bronx, NY 10458. By Metro-North Railroad: From Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Cross Southern Boulevard to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. By New York City Subway: Take the B, D or 4 train to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. Exit the station and take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. Alternatively, walk 8 blocks down the hill on Bedford Park Blvd., turn left onto Southern Blvd. and walk 1 block to the Mosholu Gate entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The indoor areas are currently closed due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures
• The prices for weekday and weekend passes differ