New York: 2-Hour Best of Central Park Walking Tour
- See Belvedere Castle, one of Central Park's top attractions
- Walk across the park's famous Bow Bridge
- Hear interesting story's about New York's favorite park from your guide
You’ll soon see why New Yorkers love this oasis in the heart of their chaotic city. Whether you choose to stay in the park afterwards or leave after the tour, you can be sure you've discovered the very best of Central Park!
Visit both the famous sites and the hidden gems, hear fascinating stories about the park and visit the spots for perfect photos, all in an easy 2-hour tour.
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodation
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts at the Grand Army Plaza, on the corner of 59th Street and 5th Avenue, next to the golden statue of William Tecumseh Sherman. Look for the team with red SANDEMANs NEW Europe T-shirts and umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under the age of 13 can join free
• Your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group