Start or end your trip to New York City with a unique tour, combining a 15-minute scenic flight over New York City with an airport transfer. Fly in your private helicopter between major airports and Manhattan and enjoy scenic views on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Modern Aviation at JFK Airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Airport transfers are available between Manhattan heliports & major NYC airports (JFK, LGA, EWR) in either direction. Please confirm locations with the local partner
- Routes are subject to change due to weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per person and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in a 2-passenger R44 helicopter. The maximum passenger height in an R44 helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm). Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters
- All helicopters have luggage restrictions. Excess luggage will be transported by car for free
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent. Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner for more information.
- The local partner assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, etc.) arranged on the client’s behalf with third parties.