Honor the heroes and survivors of Stairwell B as you retrace their steps during the 9/11 attacks on New York’s World Trade Center. Explore the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory on this definitive Ground Zero tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Starbucks Coffee Shop at 20 Dey Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the National 9/11 Memorial Museum and One World Observatory sections of this tour are self-guided
- After the guided tour, you can enjoy the museum and the observatory until closing time
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes