Experience NYC with up to 40% off admission to some of the most popular tourist sights with the New York Pass. Enjoy free entry to 100+ top attractions, and visit as many as you like for up to 10 days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Activate your New York Pass at any of the attractions or tours included.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your pass will be instantly sent to you in pdf format, which you can either save on your phone or print off. This pdf will include your individual QR-coded pass along with the digital guide
- Some attractions may be temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations prior to your visit. Please check the included digital guide and attraction websites for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance
- A few popular attractions don't have reservation requirements, but can involve wait times during busy periods
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change
- Your pass is valid for 2 years from purchase date until first activation. Visiting your first attraction or tour activates your pass. After which it remains valid for the number of calendar days purchased (not 24-hour periods)
- The bus tours offered can fill up very quickly and a seat cannot be guaranteed
- You can visit each attraction once