Manhattan: EWR Shared Airport Transfer
Pickup optionalDeparture Procedures: From Manhattan, reservations are required 1 day in advance. To arrange pick-up from your hotel in Manhattan, phone 1-212-812-9000 for arrangements and confirmation. This includes all hotels between Battery Park and 125th Street.
- Enjoy safe, easy, and convenient transportation from Newark Liberty Airport
- Avoid long cab lines at the airport with your priority reservation
- Sit back and relax as you are transported through New York City in comfort
- Avoid New York's notorious traffic problems with experienced drivers
Get where you need to be, when you need to be there, with a shared transfer to or from New York City. Arrival and departure transfers are available from/to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR).
Sit back in absolute comfort as you and all of your belongings are transferred swiftly to your hotel in New York City. Your transfer will be stress free, so you can start enjoying your vacation from the moment you arrive.
- 1-way transfer
- Tips (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Arrival Procedures: Please proceed to the Ground Transportation Desk in your arriving terminal and present this voucher to the agent at the desk for transfer assistance and instructions. If an agent is unavailable at the Ground Transportation Desk, pick up a phone at the nearby transportation phone bank and dial #18 for Go Airlink Shuttle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Luggage allowances are 1 standard-size suitcase and 1 carry-on per person, no single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of 60 pounds (27 kilos) will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help available to aid the driver in both the loading and unloading of such baggage
• If passengers have an excessive amount of checked luggage or multiple large boxes, a private van will be required
• The passenger will be required to pay the difference in cash between the cost of a private van and net rate of the client issuing voucher
• Local provider will not be liable for lost baggage since baggage is never removed from the passenger’s presence and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding, a passenger’s baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger