Enjoy a bird's eye perspective of NYC on a narrated helicopter tour as you cruise over Manhattan's iconic skyscrapers, come face to face with the Statue of Liberty, and head uptown past Central Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 18 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 on the East River, New York, NY 10004. Check-in starts 45 minutes before the starting time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers must pay a non-inclusive boarding fee of $40.00 USD before the departure of the flight
- You are not guaranteed a window seat and may be seated in the back
- The pre-recorded tour narration minimizes the interaction with customers and pilots so the pilots can focus on air traffic and radio calls within the busiest airspace in the country. This is not meant to create distance from our pilots, but solely a measure of extra safety
- Narrated audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English