Enjoy a bird's eye perspective of NYC on a narrated helicopter tour as you cruise over Manhattan's iconic skyscrapers, come face to face with the Statue of Liberty, and head uptown past Central Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
Select participants and date
This tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 on the East River, New York, NY 10004. Check-in starts 45 minutes before the starting time of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers must pay a non-inclusive boarding fee of $40.00 USD before the departure of the flight
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required to book the 30 minute flight
- Anyone over 250lbs or 113kg must purchase an additional seat
- You are not guaranteed a window seat and may be seated in the back
- The pre-recorded tour narration minimizes the interaction with customers and pilots, so the pilots can focus on air traffic and radio calls within the busiest airspace in the country. This is not meant to create distance from our pilots, but solely a measure of extra safety. Narrated audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English. Due to the unpredictable nature of technical difficulties, we cannot provide assurance for the audio functionality of the headsets