Experience the thrill of being a helicopter pilot! Take the controls, learn what makes a helicopter fly, and see New York from a whole new perspective. You’ll have ground instruction followed by approximately 30 minutes of actual flight time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take the first step toward becoming a helicopter pilot
- Fly over the Westchester area as you take the controls for simple maneuvers like a real pilot
- Choose the passenger option and bring a friend along for the ride
- 30 minutes of ground instruction
- 30 minutes of flight time with a certified instructor
- USD 25.00 airport facility fee
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily accessible by the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then a quick taxi ride to the airport. The average travel time is 45-60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in R44 helicopters.
- Max passenger height in R44 6 ft 3 in (192 cm).
- Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking.
- Children under 2 may ride on parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18s require parental or guardian consent.
- Lessons are not permitted in New York City airspace by federal regulations.