Feel the spirit of live gospel music on a 4-hour walking tour of New York’s Mount Morris Historic District. Learn about the notable residents of this Harlem neighborhood, attend an uplifting gospel service, and end with a soulful brunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Apollo Theater, 253 West 125th Street, New York, NYOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Proper dress for church service is required. No jeans, flip flops, tank tops or backpacks