Visit Ground Zero, the 9/11 Memorial, and other historic locations as you hear stories of tragedy, heroism, and hope from guides with a personal connection to the events. Purchase the option with 9/11 Museum entry to see artifacts preserved from this day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside St. Paul's Chapel on 209 Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). They will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and they will be wearing an orange hat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Activity Policies:
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Just tell the guide your name, there's no need to print out the ticket.
- Activity takes place rain or shine: The tour runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or offered a refund.
- Activity takes place outdoors: Dress appropriately for the weather - downtown Manhattan is particularly windy.
- Entrance into National 9/11 Memorial requires airport type security check-in. Do not bring anything you can't bring onto an airplane.
- Please note: The tour is wheelchair accessible.