See New York from a new perspective on a 30-minute narrated helicopter tour. Glide above the Big Apple in a helicopter with panoramic views over Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Coney Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 on the East River, New York, NY 10004Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Current government-issued picture ID (for example passport) is required at the time of check-in. Originals are required, no photocopies
- You must pay a non-inclusive boarding fee of $40 USD before the departure of the flight