Discover the exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on a walking tour of Brooklyn. See some of the most incredible murals in NYC while learning about contemporary urban artists, their lifestyle, and the forms and mediums they employ.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
- Discover incredible murals in NYC's top district for urban art
- Learn about the personalities, quirks, and backgrounds of globetrotting innovators
- See the various styles and forms used, including stencils, murals, and wheatpaste posters
- Tour guide
- Walking tour
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes, bottled water, and your camera.
- Note that the tour takes place in Brooklyn. Subway travel time from much of Midtown or Lower Manhattan can be as much as 30 minutes.
- In NYC's top street art district there is currently no work by Banksy.