Experience one of the world's most remarkable natural wonders on a full-day tour of Niagara Falls on the American side of the border.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 22 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation in New York City. If you decide to change the pickup location please notify the local partner about the change. If for any reason you are late at the pickup location please contact the local supplier by phone. Out of respect to the other customers, the waiting time at the pickup location will be no more than 10 minutes.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of The Manhattan at Times Square Hotel. If for any reason you are late, please contact the local partner by phone. Out of respect to the other customers, the waiting time at the pickup location will be no more than 10 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Restrooms may not be available on the vehicle
- This is a bilingual English and Spanish tour
- No visa is required to visit Niagara Falls on the American side of the border
- The vehicle size will depend on the number of reservations
- Reservations are based on availability
- There is a possibility to visit the Canadian side of the waterfalls on your own. In order to do that you will need to have your passport and Canadian Visa
- The"Maid of the Mist" boat ride is a seasonal activity operating May to November