Join a walking food tour of one of New York City's culinary hotspots, Greenwich Village. Explore this iconic neighborhood's diverse cuisine and rich history while tasting some of the best local bites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour will meet near the fountain at Jackson Square Park, cross section of 8th Ave & 13th St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring good shoes and an appetite
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free or gluten-free diets