Soar above the picturesque Hudson Valley region dressed in fall colors in your private helicopter. A limited-time experience for explorers and nature lovers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up by a private car from your accommodation in Manhattan. The rates are based on regular cars.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Ross Aviation West, 67 Tower Road, West Harrison, NY 10604. Take the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then take a taxi to the airport (travel time 45-60 minutes). Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for an additional fee (if the option is selected). Rates are based on regular cars
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in a 2-passenger R44 helicopter. The maximum passenger height is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm) in a 2-passenger R44 helicopter. Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent. Children under 2 may ride on their parent's laps at no cost
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner for more information
- The activity provider assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, etc.) arranged on the client’s behalf with third parties