Book a private helicopter flight over New York City for a perfect date night or a special occasion. Soar above the Big Apple with that special someone for the experience of a lifetime.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up by private car from your accommodation in Manhattan. The rates are based on regular cars.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your tour at Ross Aviation, at 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily accessible by taking the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then a taxi to the airport with an average travel time between 45 and 60 minutes. The rates are based on regular cars.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined
- The maximum passenger height is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm)
- Routes are subject to change due to weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent.
- Children under 2 may ride on a parent’s lap at no cost
- The activity provider assumes no liability for any services (ground transportation, photography, etc.) arranged on the client’s behalf with third parties