Eat your way through Chelsea Market and even the High Line. Learn the history of the Meatpacking district and enjoy an incredible walk with unparalleled views of the city and Hudson River on NYC's famous High Line; includes enough food for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide 5 minutes before the tour starts outside Buddakhan Restaurant on the corner of 16th Street and 9th Avenue (address is 75 9th Avenue)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine. Be sure to dress for the weather and
- wear comfortable walking shoes