Watch the sunset over New York City on an amazing harbor cruise along the Hudson River. Get 360-degree views of Manhattan and its iconic monuments from the open decks or glassed-in back-deck observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. The local supplier is at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water — just a few steps from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- The departure time of this cruise varies throughout the season due to the time of the sunset and daylight saving hours
- Advance purchase is strongly encouraged
- A live jazz trio performs every Sunday; purchase tickets for the Sunday Evening Jazz cruise if of interest
- Food selections available for purchase onboard