Get acquainted with Central Park by bike. The fantastic licensed NYC tour guides ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, famous sight, or hidden gem within this iconic park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, Spanish, French
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts at 56 W 56th Street between 5th and 6th avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Attachments like trailers and tag-a-longs are not permitted on this tour