Experience the Great White Way with an industry professional and walk in the footsteps of some of the world's greatest artists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 3:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See some of Broadway’s most famous theatres
- Hear backstage stories and insider secrets
- Learn about how Times Square became the popular spot it is today
- Guides involved in the entertainment industry
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Majestic Theatre (Home of Phantom of the Opera)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with the supplier office.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes.
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, it is recommended to bring water or other cold beverages to stay cool.
- Backstage and lobby access is not guaranteed.
- As a courtesy, if you are unable to attend the tour, please call the office at (718) 806-1706 to let the supplier know not to expect you.