Experience the diversity of Boston, from Bunker Hill and the Boston Common to the campuses of Harvard and MIT. Walk the Freedom Trail and see Boston Harbor, site of the Boston Tea Party – one of the major events leading up to the American Revolution.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan, Hebrew, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meet at Grayline New York Tours outside the side entrance to the Port Authority Bus Terminal building on 42nd Street, between 8th and 9th ave. Please be there at 6:30 AM. Your guide will be wearing an "Empire Vacations" tag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free Wifi is provided on all Buses (not vans)
- Meals are not included