Do something different in New York City and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime learning experience for all those interested in aerial photography. Fly over the city center with unobstructed views from an open-door helicopter to take amazing photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The car will have a helicopter sign on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ross Aviation West Hangar, Westchester Airport, 67 Tower Road, White Plains, NY 10604. Meeting point is easily accessible by the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then a quick taxi ride to the airport. Average travel time is 45-60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Flights depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking)
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) combined in Airbus AS350 helicopter.
- Max height 6 ft 3 in (192 cm) in R44 helicopter
- Share flight with other photographers or book private helicopter. Shared flights require a minimum of 2 passengers and may be cancelled if minimum is not met
- Flights are with open doors unless otherwise requested
- Legs and feet must be kept inside helicopter at all times. Anyone violating this important safety policy is subject to immediate termination of the flight with no refund and a penalty of $250 USD
- Minimum age 14