Experience the thrills of gospel singing in the heart of Harlem. See Morningside Heights, Columbia University and the Apollo Theater before joining a gospel choir for Mass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Tours are usually offered in one language. However, occasionally they may be multilingual if the minimum number of participants is not reached
- The tour itinerary is subject to traffic conditions, it can be modified during special events such as parades and the New York City Marathon and can be offered in vans or buses depending on the number of passengers