Admire Niagara Falls on the US and Canadian sides and see the Finger Lakes. Visit Philadelphia's Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and more. In Washington DC, stop at the US Mint, Air and Space Museum, and continue to Amish Country in Lancaster.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- In the event that parts of this itinerary remain inaccessible due to COVID-19, an alternate itinerary will be provided, with final details available prior to your departure
- Free Wi-Fi is provided on all buses (not vans)
- A passport or U.S. ID will be required to enter Arlington Cemetery
- For passengers who wish to cross to the Canadian side of the Falls, a valid US passport or passport and US green card is required – crossing is available to US citizens or permanent residents only
- On day 1, the tour escort will verify that all necessary paperwork for the Canadian border crossing is valid and within compliance. Anyone who is not in compliance will enjoy the American side itinerary, no changes can be made once the tour has departed.
- PCR tests that arrive after the tour departure will not be accepted and will not change your tour itinerary
- Please anticipate an 8 PM border crossing time and ensure that your test has been taken within 72 hours of this time