Discover Broadway's backstage stories on a walking tour of New York's famous Theater District! Learn captivating behind-the-scenes history led by a Broadway actor guide, as you stroll along 42nd street, Hell's Kitchen, Shubert Alley, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 105 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- Stroll through the history of the stage in New York's Theater District.
- Listen to fascinating behind-the-scenes stories that made Broadway great
- Learn insider perspectives on the audition process, and making it on Broadway
- Professional Broadway actor/singer guide
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting Location: Duffy Square; under George Cohan's statue on Broadway and 46th Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting Location: Duffy Square; under George Cohan's statue on Broadway and 46th Street.