Explore the 50 outdoor gardens and collections, and all indoor elements at the New York Botanical Garden.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The main entrance is located at NYBG Leon Levy Visitor Center, 2900 Southern Blvd., Bronx, NY 10458. By Metro-North Railroad: From Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Cross Southern Boulevard to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. By New York City Subway: Take the B, D or 4 train to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. Exit the station and take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. Alternatively, walk 8 blocks down the hill on Bedford Park Blvd., turn left onto Southern Blvd. and walk 1 block to the Mosholu Gate entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can donate to the New York Botanical Garden at checkout
- Most of the garden consists of outdoor spaces. The 250 acres are open in all weather conditions, and a visit can include extensive walking, so be sure to dress accordingly
- Indoor spaces, with the exception of restrooms, are applicable to state regulations
- Manual wheelchairs are available to borrow free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis at the Leon Levy Visitor Center and Mosholu Entrance
- The Botanical Garden, its buildings, and its tour vehicles are mostly accessible but, due to the garden’s naturally varied topography, portions of the historic landscape may be inaccessible