Embark on an immersive botanical journey at the New York Botanical Garden with an all garden pass. Explore lush gardens, encounter diverse flora, and indulge in the tranquility of nature's embrace.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The main entrance is located at NYBG Leon Levy Visitor Center, 2900 Southern Blvd., Bronx, NY 10458. By Metro-North Railroad: From Grand Central Terminal in Manhattan, take the Metro-North Harlem local line to Botanical Garden Station. Cross Southern Boulevard to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. By New York City Subway: Take the B, D or 4 train to Bedford Park Blvd. Station. Exit the station and take the Bx26 bus east to the Garden's Mosholu Gate entrance. Alternatively, walk 8 blocks down the hill on Bedford Park Blvd., turn left onto Southern Blvd. and walk 1 block to the Mosholu Gate entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Orchid Show: Natural Heritage is on display from February 18- April 22, 2023
- The garden is just 20 minutes from Grand Central Terminal. Take the Merto-North Harlem Line to Botanical Garden Station
- Most of the garden consists of outdoor spaces. The 250 acres are open in all weather conditions, and a visit can include extensive walking, so be sure to dress accordingly
- Indoor spaces, with the exception of restrooms, are applicable to state regulations
- Manual wheelchairs are available to borrow free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis at the Leon Levy Visitor Center and Mosholu Entrance
- The Botanical Garden, its buildings, and its tour vehicles are mostly accessible but due to the garden’s naturally varied topography, portions of the historic landscape may be inaccessible
- You can donate to the New York Botanical Garden at checkout