Travel to northern Taiwan with this group tour from Taipei. Marvel at rock formations in Yehliu Geopark, visit a mountain village in Jiufen, and launch a sky lantern in Pingxi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, Japanese, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off service for private tour is only available at a hotel or metro station in downtown Taipei City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If the hotel lobby is located on the upper level, your tour guide will be waiting for you on the ground level with a flag an "Edison Tours" logo on it.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07) at Exit 2. Please take the escalator to the ground level, your tour guide will be waiting for you near the exit with the tour operator's logo on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tour commentary is in Mandarin, English, and Japanese
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- The sequence and duration of tour stops may be adjusted according to traffic and weather conditions