Join us on one of the most beautiful hikes the Blue Mountains has to offer. This hidden gem is home to magnificent waterfalls, dramatic rocky escarpments and spectacular scenery. Soak up the Blue Mountains today on this superb guided hike.
What to Expect
Join us on one of the most beautiful hikes of the great Blue Mountains. Descend into a valley of magnificent waterfalls via a stunning rainforest gorge. Explore ferny grottos, swimming holes and watch as water cascades from the beautiful Empress Falls.
During the tour we'll stop for a picnic lunch at the base of a waterfall. Whilst here we will listen for the distinctive calls of the Whipbirds and the Lyrebirds. Soak up the atmosphere as we move on to jump across stepping stones to cross the creeks, and take in magnificent views of the falls.
Lunch and refreshments are provided on our half-day hike tour of the Blue Mountains. You will also learn about the region from our friendly and professional guide. We are the only adventure company in the Blue Mountains offering hotel pick-up and drop-off from Sydney.
- Dedicated guide
- Plus added sightseeing in the Blue Mountains after your walk for those opting for Sydney Pick-up
What's Not Included
- We suggest bringing a backpack to carry all your personal items
- To ensure you keep well hydrated, please bring at least 2 litres of drinking water (on extremely hot days double this amount). We also recommend sunscreen and a hat
- You may like to bring a camera to capture the amazing scenery you'll experience along the way and a towel if you wish to take a dip in the falls
- Please wear comfortable clothes, hat and enclosed walking shoes
- Wear clothes to maintain a comfortable body temperature, we suggest wearing layers
- Bring a light weight rain jacket in case of rain
- Do not wearing jeans as you may overheat
- High heeled shoes, thongs, sandals or skimpy shoes should not be worn
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Save AUD 20 per person on Tuesday departures.
This is a half-day hiking tour of 7-10km. Because of the various trails in this area we can tailor-make a hike to suit the overall groups fitness levels. For those with good fitness levels, there are some steep steps at the end.
This activity will normally operate in all but exceptional weather conditions. Conditions such as fog, mist, drizzle, showers, rain, sleet and windy conditions do not affect normal operation of our activities.