Cajun Culture: Boat Ride, Lunch, and Plantations Tour
From $171 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-ups can be arranged
- Relax on a peaceful boat ride through the swamps of the Deep South
- Visit historical Louisiana plantations and learn about plantation life
- Savour delicious traditional Cajun cuisine
- Learn about the history of Louisiana
Then enjoy a delicious traditional southern meal at Oak Alley Plantation's Cajun Restaurant and take a tour of the plantation grounds; a jewel of Greek Revival architecture. From the River Road see and hear all about Whitney, Josephine, and Evergreen Plantations.
Finish your day by visiting a historical Creole plantation, before heading back to the Big Easy.
For your hearty Cajun lunch, enjoy a menu of house salad with vinaigrette dressing, vegetable soup, chicken and sausage gumbo, red beans and rice, a flavorful jambalaya, crawfish etouffée with white rice, home-baked rolls and butter, topped off by a scrumptious bread pudding and coffee. Delicious!
- Round-trip transportation (140 miles) with professional driver-guide
- Narrated 90 minutes Bayou Boat Tour
- Lunch at Oak Alley Plantation
- Guided Tour of Oak Alley Plantation
- Guided Tour of Laura Plantation and its slave cabins
• This tour runs any day that a minimum of 6 people is reached
• In case of hard rain or lightning, the boat tour may be postponed
Product ID: 14405