This 1.5-hour tour presents a historical view into the magical and mystical world of Voodoo in New Orleans. Meet Voodoo practitioners and explore the origins of Voodoo, how it came to New Orleans, how it is practiced, and where it stands today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rev. Zombie's Voodoo Shop, 723 St. Peter Street, New Orleans, LA (Between Bourbon & Royal Streets)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes. It is not a hike - you will only walk a few blocks, not miles.