Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana on a custom-built swamp boat. Cruise through part of the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and see alligators, raccoons and snakes in the Barataria Preserve.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check-in at the Gray Line Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse Street and the Mississippi River (at the Steamboat NATCHEZ Dock), one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter. The Lighthouse is located at 400 Toulouse St. (on Google Maps.) Vouchers must be exchanged for boarding passes at the Lighthouse Ticket Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The parking lot fee is approximately $11.00 to $13.00 for up to 4 or more hours unless it is a special event. When you pass Rampart St., you are in the French Quarter. Please allow for extra time due to heavy pedestrian and vehicular traffic in the French Quarter at all times
- Tours will not be conducted on Mardi Gras Day and Thanksgiving Day
- The supplier provides handicap access for wheelchairs but not scooters or walkers. Vehicle lifts meet all ADA requirements and are equipped for wheelchair storage (based on availability). If wheelchairs can collapse and fold, staff will assist in accommodating the chair in a safe place on the vehicle. Handicap reservations must be made 48 hours in advance to secure availability. Contact information will be provided on your voucher