Drink in the rich history of New Orleans as you explore the French Quarter, where the hour is always happy. Come see why New Orleans is #MoreThanBourbonStreet!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse - 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA - (behind Jax Brewery) at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a tour ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour.
- Additional beverages are available for purchase along the tour route.
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes! During warmer months, we recommend that you wear lightly colored clothing, caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.
- Due to the historic nature of the tour, some venues have steps and are not fully accessible to guests traveling in wheelchairs. Special arrangements can be made with your tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
- Please meet at the departure location 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.